Friday, May 1, 2009

may day! may day!


keyword: made

Now, this may seem random but it's the story of my life. Lol! In an effort to keep busy, perhaps to stay awake (and obviously avoid funky breath) I keep chewing minty gum, eating minty chocolates... and bla bla... and it makes me hungrier than i was before i started. One would think i'd stay away from mint but i keep going back, 'til i get this random sharp pain in my tummy screaming "hungeeerrrr!!!"

So, what's the plan? I'm gonna stay off minty stuff for a while (apart from toothpaste/ mouthwash of course), and try to find alternate gum flavors etc. I'll let you know how that goes.

Other than that, it's the start of yet another month. 2009 seems to be going by so quickly - geez! I'm going back to the drawing board and checking out my list of things i need to get done this year. I refuse to let another year just pass me by without it being abso-freaking-lutely fantastic, while achieving greatness- like i know i can. I guess i'm just tired of feeling slacker-ish (or something to that effect). This would probably mean more blog material, since i'll be keeping busy - weehooo!

I really need to start putting up my weekly soundtracks again. This week has had a random collection so far. Let's see if i can put together the top 5:

1. This is our last goodbye - Scarlet Johansson
2. Pretty wings - Maxwell
3. Know - Lami ft. M.I
4. Bumper to bumper - Wande Coal
5. Golden - Chrisette Michelle

No comments: