Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh Snap!

I spent most of the day watching the last few episodes of 24. That show, as silly as it is, is freaking addictive! Argh... now i have to make up for lost time somehow. Still got some cleaning to do, research & workout. Well, it's just 4pm so i should be able to somehow get all that done - i just won't sleep early tonight as my punishment. hehe!

Other than that, today's my sisters' birthday. They (twins) are 30somn *cough* today and I wish I was with them right now to celebrate but as luck would have it, we're all in different corners of the world. I thank God for them though and I pray that this year will be even more fantastic for them than it's been so far and that God blesses them with many many more years of joy & peace & love. *happy sigh* can't wait to go home, or on another family trip. hehe!

Ok, lest i get lost a-wandering on the internet and procrastinating some more, i'm off to really start my day..ahem!

No comments: