Thursday, April 30, 2009

April's almost over...

but it's just the beginning of many many great things for me. I look forward to the rest of 2009 with great optimism...aaaah!

yea, i've been missing for a while - yet again! Went home for my sister's wedding and it was absolutely fantastic but super-busy. I was like the freaking energizer bunny for the week and a half i was home...but it was so great being around all my family members. But alas, now i'm back in SC with a crazy load of work that needs to be done. But i'm up for the challenge :p

I'll be sure to put up random pictures from my trip later. For now i'll leave y'all w/ a song from one of my fav artists - Maxwell. I absolutely love his music and i almost always feel like crying just listening to him - lol! Anyways, here's "pretty wings," which is the first single off his new album. Mmm, can't wait to get it!




lyrics here

No comments: