Sunday, May 3, 2009

Refocusing/Recentering

aaah, it's about that time to take a step back again and refocus. I realize that every once in a while i get really distracted by life and forget the things that are most important to me. So i give myself a check every once in a while and a "tune-up"...lol...kinda like the way you would a car, to make sure it's in perfect running condition. So, what does the tune-up entail?... basically it's just less TV, way less useless internet usage, fewer calls (i think i've managed to cut down on calls already anyways), no junk food, more Bible-reading, more praying, more focus on schoolwork, daily workout ...hmm, i think that's about it!

I've had a good day though. Church was fantastic and I got way more out of it than i expected going in.A brand new perspective on The Lord's Prayer. It's funny how i've said this prayer for years and still, there was a newer way to look at it. Amen! Gym was good too but now i ache like mad...research - hmm, i'm still yet to do real work today...seems like it's gonna be a long night! Spent hours going through pictures from my sister's wedding week and I couldn't help but feel a little homesick... i'm sure i'll get over it in another week or so. But altogether, it's been an enlightening day (estoy contenta!) and I feel like i could take over the world right now.. hehe.. okay maybe not...okay maybe a little...fine, we'll see! :p

alright alright... i'm gonna get to work now.

xoxo ;)

image via

No comments: