Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So...

I don't write anymore! *sigh* i'm not sure if it's because
(a) i have nothing to write about
(b) i don't feel like sharing my thoughts, lest you think i'm insane
(c) i have too much to say and too little time to say it
(d) i think you'd think it's nonsensical and boring (not like i share everything i write here though :p)

I used to like writing...I still do, kinda. It makes things surface in your mind...sometimes helps in clarifying situations, helping you view things in a more logical manner. I miss writing, kinda! It's summer and I usually catch up on reading novels and writing random ish in this time...but then i guess i could attribute my lack of creativity to the fact that the friggin' weather is still not screaming SUMMER!! I mean, the sun is out and all, but i still have to put on a sweater and scarf most days and that just sucks.. really!

No comments: