Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Odd Day!!! 5-7-9 y'all... :p

song for the day: Look at me now. lyrics here

Today's been a random day. I've been up since 'bout 7am and i can't really point at what i've done all day but i've been pretty busy all day. Hmm! Maybe i randomly passed out and didn't know - yea, that's probably it...that's gotta be it!

*sigh* i think i'm a little addicted to the internet. It's been pretty easy to keep away from TV but i keep finding reasons to get online for random things that won't add any value to my life. Sheesh! Me neeeeds to get a grip! I guess the first step is closing my browser and trying not to open it 'til i'm done with work eh? Hmm, let's see how that goes... Maybe tomorrow i'll switch off the wireless for most of the day - that worked at some point before. lol!

No comments: