Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

Song for the day: Without you. lyrics here

It's been a good day. Who woulda thonk it?! No rain - just random threats of drizzles. I managed to get quite a bit of work done today so i'm giving myself a nice pat on the back. Plus i remembered to eat earlier than i have in the past two days - yaay! I was starting to get worried about myself - afterall, i love food...but i just wasn't eating. (womp, womp!) Also, i'm gonna go see a movie later on - can't decide which yet...i might just show up at the movie theatre and watch whatever's showing at the time... ya know, suprise myself... lol!

other than that, not much going on here. Still going through my "tune up" which hasn't been as easy as i'd expected it would be but it's worth it so i'll forge on!

i'll let ya know how it goes at the movies.

'til then.... xoxo;

No comments: