Sunday, August 23, 2009

Music Playlist...

My new favorite thing is "genius" on the ipod...I'm not sure why i never really used it before. But now i totally love not making my playlists on my own. But every once in a while it goes off on its own tangent with music. Like, for now, I started a genius playlist with Chrisette Michelle's song, Golden, and almost every song on the playlist is about heartbreak/lost love. Some of the songs include: Bad Habit (Destiny's Child), I Sit Away (Boyz II Men), Victim of a Foolish Heart (Joss Stone), What Were We Thinking (Joss Stone), Talking in His Sleep (Toni Braxton), Wreckless Love (Alicia Keys) ,Time (Neyo), In Love With Another Man (Jazmine Sullivan), Can U Help Me (Usher) .... and honestly, i didn't even know i had half these songs on my ipod. I actually have never heard some of them. hehe! but alas, the music got me feeling all heartbroken/in love/ "insert silly feelings here," and i was like wtf?!? The power of music! Me thinks i'm gonna switch to some more upbeat, bubble-gum, techno-type music instead.

ok... just thought to share...

more studying to be done :)

click songs for lyrics.. lol

No comments: