Monday, March 30, 2009

So...

(Click image for larger view)
The past few days in summary...

Weather :- cold w/ random threats of snow (wtf... it's the END of march!)
Mood :- blaah & blaaaaaaaah
Soundtrack :- keri hilson's album... (fave tracks - change me, knock you down, make love)
PhD research progress :- not great, not good...lots of red scribbles on white board making NO sense...i'm at a point where i feel totally clueless... ARGH!!!
Exercise progress :- not bad (2 pilates classes, 1 yoga class...no cardio)
Diet :- carbs have been my friend these last few days...cancelling out exercise progress
Weekend funtivities :- saw "I love you, man"...funny (more guy-movie-funny though)...tried writing a poem/rap in spanish, english, yoruba & french (lol, don't judge me)
Stress reliever: my random lil' squeegee thingie (green & yellow in above collage)

...as i said i would, i'm taking random pictures every day now :)

No comments: