Saturday, March 7, 2009

1-D...

As a child, i had dreams of becoming a great dancer someday! I discovered soon enough that I'd probably end up being a doctor/lawyer/engineer/banker...something that brings the paper home. Africans don't play that ish!

I guess I could enroll in dance classes for the summer... I don't know about being "great" but it'd be fun to take Contemporary + Salsa dance classes... o...k!

i'm the fakest bass guitar player EVER! I wish i had a real teacher (instead of the silly instructional video i have) ... i really must learn to play something before the end of summer. Ahem!

Took this picture on my way back to SC a while back. I'm sooo due another out-of-town trip! I'm 'bout to lose it!

lol...i'm not wearing a onesie! I just love over-stretching my tracky-buttoms :)

I wish i had my own lil' puppy....but I probably don't have enough time to take care of one just yet :(
Hold me?

No comments: