Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Down!

...yaaaah guessed it! I PASSED MY EXAM!!! Woohoooooo :) It feels so surreal that it's over now...

One down!

Next bridge to cross - Comprehensive Exam...but that's not for another few months!
God is good! I can't honestly say that my passing that exam had anything to do with me. It all just went so smoothly, it was so easy to see the hand of God in it all....His mercies endureth forever!

So, what have i done since then?! I went out for drinks Friday night (sadly, was fast asleep by midnight)...Watched movies all day Saturday - saw Taken and Defiance. If you haven't seen Taken yet, you should. Liam Neeson is soooo kick-ass in it! And now, it's Sunday - went to church, saw more movies at home and did a lot of eating and sleeping and chilling....feels gooood!

Sadly, Sunday's coming to an end already and if i'm going to actually try to graduate within the next year, I better pick up on my work by tomorrow. But...yaaaay, I passed my exam :)) Just wanted to share that with y'all.

Until tomorrow's blog entry.... I'm OUT!

xoxo ;)

No comments: