Friday, January 30, 2009

...and so the day cometh...hehe!

You might wonder why the Bible verses in the past few days... it's 'cause the WORD is about all that's keeping me sane/calm right about now. Today, I go through the final step of becoming a PhD Candidate. It's weird how i've been sorta looking forward to the exam - I couldn't wait to get it out of the way. Now that it's here, i still can't wait to get it out of the way...but I suddenly realize how important the exam is *gasp* *cringe*

Anyways, I'm here going over my notes, presentation, random knowledge...over and over again - praying for the best 'cause I can't even begin to imagine the worst. I know it is well! I'll be sure to let you know the good news later...

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
- 1Cor2:9

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."
-Ephesians3:20


No comments: