Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*yawn*

i'm bored with my hair now. I feel like it's time for something drastic. Perhaps a weird cut, OR some color, OR both. Hmmm!

There's ice outside so i'm stuck at home...not that i'm reaaallly complaining or anything. It's just that i have to get some work done and with the lovely weather it's so easy to just stay in bed all day. BUT i won't. I promise! :$

7.05pm:
i'm quite impressed with myself! *pats self on back*... i realized i was getting nothing done at home and so i put on some warm clothing, cleaned up the ice/snow on my car, and headed straight to school at 20mph. hehe! (Yea, so i'm blogging instead of working...but i've actually put some ish together so far)...plus i had no food at home so Dunkin Donuts was another major incentive to leave home. *smiles sheepishly and runs along*

image via CherryLolita

No comments: