Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mission Possible!

Soo... for whatever reason, I spent the last few days sleeping. Just sleeping... a lot! I felt like I'd been drugged or something - it was kinda hard to be productive. But i admit, I wasn't trying that hard in the first place. I blamed the sleepiness on the following things: tylenol (don't ask how), too much food, too much stress from the past couple of weeks, the cold weather. Now, I could make an argument for each of those things or all of them combined...but I'll own up and just say I was being LAZY. Not good for business.

So now, I'm at the library (yes, I'm procrastinating a bit by blogging) trying to get some work done. I figure that the trick to getting any work/studying done is to leave my home so I'm not 2 seconds from the bed/couch/fridge. It seemed to work while I was getting ready for my exam so I'll try making it a habit now. Hopefully the snow doesn't get too bad on any given day, giving me an excuse to stay home not doing very much. I want to schedule my Comprehensive exam by the end of this semester, which means I need to get somewhere with my research soooo, I gats to buckle up. Ahem!

Other than that, I discovered a new way to lose weight - stress! Apparently, I lost a lot of weight. Annoyingly, it was whilst eating lots of pizza, mc donalds and vending machine food. I wasn't even trying this time around. I guess the trick is to stay busy and think a lot. Lol! But really, I have a feeling it's all going to pile right back on now that i'm calmer. crappit! The sensible thing to do would be to head to the gym but..but...it's...cold! Well, we'll see... maybe I'll work out at home.

Ok, this post has gotten waaay too long. Getting back to work now.

Have a nice day - whatever's left of it :)

xoxo ;)

No comments: