Sunday, November 30, 2008

I AM MUSIC!

Ah, another blog post dedicated to music.

I love music! I wish I could play an instrument but it seems all I've got - for now - is my voice. There's something very freeing about music. I kind of get lost in my own world when I have my headphones on and i'm listening to random tracks on my ipod. Quite loudly too! I think music is the one thing I've always been in love with - we've always had the simplest of relationships :)

It's funny - whenever i'm thinking through my day or random life situations, it's like I have an on-going soundtrack. There's always a song in the very back of my mind. LoL! Yea, I agree - I'm weird...but I love it! The song lyrics don't always have to do with my current state of mind but the tone of each song - the instrumentals perhaps - reflect my state of mind... most times. So the songs that would skip on my ipod - if it was possible for mp3s to skip - would be (in no particular order) :

1) P!nk - I Don't Believe You
2) Jay-Z, TI, Kanye & Weezy - Swagga Like Us
3) Kanye - Love Lockdown
4) Santogold - You'll Find A Way
5) Santogold - Shove It
6) Dbanj - Fall In Love
7) Robin Thicke - Everything I Can't Have
8) Roots - You Got Me
9) P!nk - Glitter In The Air
10) Paul McCartney - This Never Happened Before

... I'm sure I could add some more to that list but I guess that's my top ten for November. I'm sure there'll be more to add soonest...can't wait!

I don't quite get myself these days BUT I have peace of mind. Go Figure!

Until next post... it's over and out!

xoxo

I AM MUSIC!

image via Stefanos

No comments: