Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Sunday...

It's Sunday...the end of the week and coincidentally, the end of November! This was supposed to be my month of "getting shit done" but alas, it's over...and i feel super-unaccomplished. Not good! The month just passed me by and I have NO CLUE where it went! It's the last day of the week, and the last day of the month and typically, I'd want to laze about and do absolutely nothing after Church...but I feel like I need to hide in a corner with books and things and just achieve eeevery last thing I was supposed to take care of all month. Arrgh!

Ok, let's see.... what went wrong where?!
1.) Now, I was supposed to have taken my Candidacy exam by the end of this month (i.e the schedule I had in my mind) but alas, I didn't get the list of people on my Committee (dude's that determine if i'm out/in after the exam) until this past week, and it's already three weeks to the end of the semester. Apparently, I need to give 'em a month's notice...meaning the exam is now - yes, you guessed right - next semester!!! So i'm gonna go home and plaaay for Christmas break and take my exam as soon as i get back! How bloody Charming!

2.) Research - that's actually going OKAY at the moment. I just got kinda lazy in the past week but i'm gonna bury myself in work for the next few weeks left in this semester. Let it not be said that I wasted a whole semester playing with Matlab. *blank stare*

3.) Life - life is good! At least I think so...and that's all that really counts :)

You see that picture up there... I feel like that's how life should be at all times.

Happy Sunday! Here's to a great month ahead!!!

xoxo

image via Anglee

No comments: