Friday, August 1, 2008

Is today tomorrow?

That may seem like a silly question but not if you look at it from a two year old's point of view. Apparently, I asked that question when I was about 2. I'd been given an assignment in kindergarten (probably coloring or something along those lines) and was told to bring it back with me 'tomorrow'. Now, the only problem was that I'd heard people randomly refer to this day- tomorrow - but I never really knew when it was. So, every day (i think for about a week), I'd ask my mother - Is today tomorrow? And she'd try to explain that today is today, and tomorrow is tomorrow...but I never really got it!...and so I asked over and over again until she finally said "Yes, today Is tomorrow."


Lol! It's amazing how eager I was for "tomorrow" to come so I could go ahead and turn in my homework (or whatever it was). Now, I feel like there aren't enough hours in a day! Maybe I just sleep too much. Maybe it's all the procrastination. Whatever it is... I can't believe it's already the beginning of August!

No comments: