Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bla...

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall." - Confucius

It seems like I'm having one of those days...one of those weeks...one of those years?! Lol! Ok, now i'm reaching! But yea, there's always something that seems to be going not-quite-right but somehow God reminds me he's still in control. That's really about all the comfort I have now.
August is almost over. Wow!

I might have my candidacy exam in a week. Wow!

Ok then... I guess I'm off to study...or sleep...yea, study! Yea...that!

2 comments:

Just Being......... said...

Like you said, God is in control. I think that is all we need to make ourselves feel better. When I know I cant handle something, I know it is time for God to just show out and show off.......At the end of the day all the Glory belongs to him...........Blessings

T said...

Oh! He's already shown up!

Gotta love Him!