Saturday, August 2, 2008

Live, Love Life, Give Love



I guess for the most part I've been the "safe" type. I try to do things right most of the time but I recently learned to "let my hair down" every once in a while. Life's too short to be scared of making mistakes all the time. If you never make mistakes, you never get the opportunity to learn from them....And no matter how much you try to avoid making mistakes, you're gonna make 'em anyway :) Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should walk right into something that's a definite no-no...just that it's okay to take a chance on the most random things every once in a while.


I started writing this and was reminded about a song Bette Midler sang in a movie - Beaches


"You've got to give a little, take a little,

And let your poor heart break a little

That's the story of, that's the glory of love...



You've got to laugh a little, cry a little,

Until the clouds roll by a little

That's the story of, that's the glory of love...



You've got to win a little, lose a little,

Yes, and always have the blues a little

That's the story of, that's the glory of love."


I always loved that song... I always loved that movie. Hehe!


Okay, now I'm off to continue with my lazy lazy weekend. Hopefully I'll squeeze in a couple of hours of work.

No comments: