Wednesday, January 21, 2009

About me: Fun (or not so fun) facts... part I

1. Mint makes me hungry.
2. I hardly ever say no to vanilla ice-cream.
3. Like my ice-cream, I like my chocolate simple - plain milk, dark or white chocolate. No nuts or fruits... maybe caramel or a simple wafer... u get what i mean!
4. Seeing as my first 3 facts are food-related, I'm guessing u can tell I love food!
5. I'm the last born in a family of 5 kids...No kids of my own (yet) but I've got 2 nieces and 2 nephews and i love them to tiny lil' bits.
6. I'm working on a PhD. Maybe i'll change the world someday!
7. I smile a lot. A whole lot. Not the creepy kinda smiles though...but I hardly ever have my poker face on, unless I absolutely have to.
8. I'll probably always be a kid at heart. I'm very playful.
9. I love drinking hot tea. But when I've got a cold, I gravitate t'wards lots of cold drinks!
10. I've got a soundtrack in my head for almost every scenario.

No comments: