Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New Year!

I realize that we're already 21 days into the new year but... I kinda started mine off late. Kinda sorta! I can't believe it's 2009 already! I feel like 2008 just went right past me - I'm not even sure I achieved that much all year... that's gotta change!

So, how's it going so far? Not so great - at least, I don't think so. Some ups, some downs... now it's somewhere in-between. I could sit and sulk and waste another year OR sit-up, focus, and make the most of this year. I choose the latter! I'll move forward. Like fine wine, I plan on getting better with age. My only resolution for this year is to be a better person in general...hopefully, that goes well.

Happy New Year!

May this year bring you love, joy and peace - love that is unending, insurmountable joy, and peace that surpasses all understanding. Amen!

No comments: