Friday, February 26, 2010

music eargasms!


THIS ALBUM is aalllll kinds of YUMMY! Ugh... Maxwell is such a musical genius! I'm scared that if I were ever to meet him - especially during a performance/studio session - I'd literally turn to dog/bitch mode and start salivating with my tongue out and doing the leg bump. Lol! OK, maybe not that bad but you get my meaning! Hot damn! Having one of those days where I'm just chilling, sipping some wine, listening to Maxwell albums shuffled up on the ipod. From the beautiful instrumentals that are carefully selected and fused together, to the voice range, to the lyrics of the songs, one can't help but wonder what the hell goes through dude's mind on a regular day.  *Sigh*


that's the video for "Bad Habits." Damn, i'm hating on Kerry Washington right about now. Can't wait for the video for "fistful of tears"... that song is the TRUTH!

Ok, going back to my corner now. Good thing i'm Christian.

.

No comments: