Friday, February 19, 2010

dooo daaa diii....


Lord help me! I'm feeling rather discouraged right now. I've barely slept or picked up calls in the past 2/3 days because of my research. Each time I think i'm just about done... each time i think i've fixed the glitch, Something pops up! I hate programming and I mostly hate the fact that the simplest errors could give you really crappy results. Even when I try to ignore the work and go to bed early or nap, I end up dreaming about my work. I wake up feeling uneasy and unmotivated. I'm trying hard to stay focused and motivated to fix the glitch but i need something to work... SOMETHING! ANYTHING! I've barely picked up calls the past few days for fear of snapping at someone. Wrong attitude - I know! I've got a job interview early in the morning tomorrow (well, today actually) but I can't sleep 'cause my mind's not at ease.

Psalm for the day: Psalm 23!

Someway, somehow... i'm gonna get this fixed today! I'm going to have a beautiful weekend and make up for my missed workouts for the past 4days. Amen!

Phillipians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"

2 comments:

Yoshi said...

Whats that saying about it always being darkest right before the sun comes up. Grad school should only ever be 2 years :). You WILL do it!

T said...

thanks Yoshi :-) I'm feeling a little better/calmer now. I'm sure it'll all work out soonest!