Sunday, November 8, 2009

shoulda coulda woulda.... ctrl + alt + delete



A lot of times in life, we say "if i knew then, what i know now... " ... or "i wish i could take it all back" and many things to that effect. Basically, many of us, at different times in our lives, have wished for some BIG ERASER that would take care of our mistakes in life. I guess my question(s) would be this : Would you want to erase an entire memory.... and all that came with it? Delete the good along with the bad? Delete all the lessons learned? I, for one, know that I wouldn't! I know it's okay to make mistakes in life as long as you learn from them and work towards avoiding such mistakes in the future. It's all part of life's journey - the lessons learned! If everything worked out perfectly and we always had an "edit button," life would be so boring and unreal! The hardest but most important thing is forgiving others and forgiving ourselves... and then we can move on with life! That's just my 2 cents. What say ye?!

No comments: