Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's March! Yaaaay....?!

I'm grateful for yet another month, but it feels like 2009 is moving way too fast. Geez!

This weekend - hmm! I was sposed to get a lot of work done, go to the movies with a friend and a whole bunch of other stuff... but i ended up staying home watching TV and random movies on hulu.com . I've had some "odd" back+neck pain all weekend...i say odd 'cause it came outta nowhere and it's made me useless to society for the most part. But today, i decided i'll crush it! Went off to CVS and got the following: heating pads for neck + lower back, motrin ibruprofen, and Bengay... and i'm using ALL of them :)) i'll be damned if i sit/sleep/chill in pain any longer than i have to!

Fun music for the day:

Seal - I've Been Loving You Too Long

I saw the Alvin Ailey dance group perform to this song last weekend; it was rather lovely! Although Seal does the song justice, I still think i prefer the original version by Otis Redding. Mmm mmm good!

have a great month of march!

xoxo ;)

No comments: