Monday, September 15, 2008

Heart don't fail me now...

So, for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the song "Journey to the Past" from the movie Anastasia to stop singing in my head. In my mind, I'm in a large garden, surrounded by pretty flowers, twisting a bright yellow umbrella, in a pretty sundress, belting out the lyrics to the song...


"Heart don't fail me now
Courage don't desert me
Don't turn back now that we're here...
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear...
Or how a road can seem so long
Or how the world can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
On this journey...
To the past"

Soo, I'm not taking no damn journey to the past (Amen) - been there, done that - but I feel like i'm on an interesting journey at the moment. A whole lot of "don't knows" and "maybes" and "perhaps" and "we'll sees" going on with me. Ever wonder if you're defintely where you should be?... It's always great when you cross that line (whatever it might be) but then there's always something else that needs to be done. Once you answer all the hows and stop asking the whys so much, I guess getting ish done isn't so hard. But there are times I gotta ask - WHY?!?! - and I wish I'd get some earth-shattering sign from above and know for sure that I'm exactly where I should be.

Clearly, I'm up working late. Random musings. I'm tired....but... Sleep is for suckaaas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog entry is brought to you by http://quarterlifecrisis.com/

Because it's downhill once you're over the hill.