Thursday, January 28, 2010

writing...

Writing is therapeutic, though I'm not quite sure what part of me needs healing. I started to type... not really sure what I wanted to say, but quite sure that it needed saying. I feel strong and yet I feel broken. At times I'm not sure whether to rejoice or let the tears pour - so I stand strong, and emotion evades me.... not quite sure if it's pride or maturity that has taken precedence.

I don't like the cliche woman that cries at will for any and everything and lives life off her "feelings." I'm quite bothered by that woman. Lol! I believe in feeling but I also believe in logic... and I try to find a way to make the two mesh as often as possible. Of course I'm not made of stone so I occasionally let my heart lead my decisions - sometimes it's quite freeing, and other times it's just damn annoying.

The one thing that is somehow always comforting is Writing... so I write about nothing and everything. Often times it reads as gibberish but I feel so much better when I'm done.

So... I'm done.

Perhaps I'll go write some more of my dissertation - now THAT kinda writing is never really fun 'cause it's necessary and overly structured. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :p

No comments: