Saturday, January 30, 2010

emotional rollercoaster...

Last week (or well, this past week) I was making fun of a female friend of mine that was a basket full of emotions, for no apparent reason whatsoever. I'd be like "common woman, get a hold of yourself! lol!" and she'd promise to snap out of it... and call the next day making fun of herself for yet another "spasm" and I'd just sigh and shake my head, wondering about my fellow female specie.


Karma's a b#$^ch! Today I've probably experienced every random emotion known to man at different hours of the day. Why? I have no freaking clue. It's been one of those reaaaallly random days for me. It's terribly cold out so I was gonna use that as my excuse to sulk and stay in bed and do absolutely nothing all day. But then, I hate when I'm emotional and I can't place my finger on a particular reason why. I like to think I'm super-strong and reasonably-behaved for the most part... So, I picked myself up, took a shower, got dressed and headed to school to get some work done! Yes, on a Saturday. How's that going so far? blaaah.. dunno... I'll let you know when I do. At least I'm out of my house and attempting to get ish done :-)

Perhaps it's just the winter-blues?

blaah!

Is anybody out there?

lol

ok ok... back to work!

No comments: