Sunday, December 6, 2009

...






I'm so glad it's December... 'cause I get to go home and be with my family!!!... but then there's something bitter-sweet about the year ending. It's amazing how when you're closer to the end of something it feels like it flew by so quickly... and yet you remember the days you couldn't wait for... how some days seemed to drag on longer than others, how it seemed like some trials would never come to an end... and the joy that came with the realization that you'd "conquered" another day/trial. 2009 is definitely going down in my books as "............" I can't decide/define what as! I guess I still have about 3 weeks before the year's over so I'm gonna make the most of it - So help me God!!!!

I'm happy!!! - did i say that yet?! :)

Have a blessed Sunday!!

No comments: