Friday, October 30, 2009

...and friday cometh!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite songs by Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet



I absolutely love the song! And I totally agree with what she says when she's done singing:

"when relationships get healthier and healthier we somehow equate it with not being as passionate and as sexy and i've come to realize that it's sexier when there's less drama. It's been better!... and when i wrote 'head over feet' about this particular person it was the first time I actually had a glimpse of what it would be like to be in love and have it be something that was inducing of heart palpitations and at the same time i could spend minutes and actually not think about this person and it was very new to me. So whenever i sing head over feet, I think about this person basically..."

Been listening to Alanis most of today. I wonder where she is these days?!?!

Anyways, just thought I'd share!

One more day to the end of October! wow!... So much to get done before the end of '09.


LET'S GO!!!

No comments: