Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Constant State of Going Nowhere - (Panic Attack)

I wrote this a few years back
... and yes, it's random. Sue me!...or enjoy :)


A whirlwind surrounds me
I stand still, but time moves on
A million and one thoughts running through my mind
Hold me down, keeping me here
A frustrated state of mind
An angry place to be
But still, it becomes me

In a constant state of going nowhere
A whirlwind surrounds me
But I stand still
Longing to stand tall
Longing to break free
Free from these four walls
Feeling closed in...I find it hard to breathe

So many voices telling me what to do
My chest feels locked in
The breaths are quick and short
I'm holding on

Perspiring

In a constant state of going nowhere

Quick thoughts; Sweet thoughts -

Love, Family, Chocolate
A first kiss, A first date
The sunrise
My baby's eyes
A warm embrace
A gentle touch
The simplicity of it all

That smile...makes it all worthwhile

Breathe easy

Live.

No comments: