Thursday, October 16, 2008

La vita e bella!



I'll admit... it's been a while! At first, I wasn't updating my blog because I was busy being a student... and then I had nothing to write about....and then I had too much to write about (and started writing but never finished any actual post)...and then I went on a mini-holiday ...and now, I'M BACK ;)

My birthday was last week...yaaay! Went to St. Helier with my family and I had the most AMAZING time. I'm not sure it had a lot to do with the place - I know it had a whole lot to do with the people. I was surrounded by so much love that I wanted to cry every other second... lol... and i'm sooooo not that person! No, really...i'm not! It was just so freaking overwhelming!

So...what next? More of the same, probably! I realize that I'm not much of a party animal, as i'm still recovering from the mild (but endless) partying last week...hehehe! But really, all i've learnt in the last couple of weeks is to try to live life to the fullest...otherwise you get to miss out on sooo much that's out there....and really, you only get one shot at life!

That being said, I've played soooo much that I have a huge amount of research work to get back to *scream* ... like, yesterday....if I want to graduate any second soon! I guess it helps that i'm majorly jet-lagged right now so I'm waking up crazy early....now I just need to actually get work done While I'm awake.

OK, it's over and out for me. I'm off to start my day the proper way.

God bless!

xoxo ;)

No comments: