Monday, March 8, 2010

I miss my glasses!!



I misplaced my glasses at the mall sometime in December and I've been wearing contacts ever since. I'm skeptical about getting a new pair 'cause the ones I misplaced were barely 2 months old... and they were replacing the other 2 pairs I'd lost since Jan '09.. so yea, I can't be trusted with glasses. But it sucks poking my eyes every morning... :-( While working, I had enjoyed taking off my glasses and chewing on the end of the frames (yes, i know... disgusting habit), it helped me think! I actually briefly considered buying a cheap pair of non-prescription frames to wear with my contacts... just for the heck of it. Plus, I actually like the nerdy glasses look... hehe!

OK fine, i just felt like nagging briefly. I really should get back to work now (the story of my life).

Have blessed week guys!

1 comment:

Yoshi said...

that little girl looks just like you :)