Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i'm back *yawn!*

My blogging has been highly inconsistent this month but for good reason :) I had some family over most of the month (3 weeks) and it was pure bliss! For the first time in forever, i actually was having fun in SC. There was actually something to look forward to daily in SC- outside of school work, research and gyming. I got to play outdoors and explore some of the parks around here. Fun times!

But now they're gone, so I'm back to living in my virtual reality. Everyone's a phone call, email or gtalk away... sucks ass!

In other news, i'm training for a marathon... weeehooo (lmao, this should be fun!) ... if i can't quite cut it (will review in a month), i'll focus more on training for a half-marathon. For now, lets aim high, shall we? I'm so stoked!

my research isn't going as great/quick as i had expected it would this summer. All prayers are welcome!

i'm gonna attempt being slightly more social this summer and go for 2 things (both very PG/U rated) i've been invited for this week. *gasp* ... let's see how it goes. Maybe i'll actually enjoy my last year in this .... place! *fingers, hands, legs and toes crossed* - wish me luck :)

No comments: