Wednesday, June 3, 2009

must be love...

So, I've been listening to the Ryan Leslie album while cranking some friggin numbers... working on my research...and I must say, dude's got talent. Waaoowweee! There's this song, Gibberish, that sounds like he's probably speaking mostly garbage but the production is totally SICK! I decided to look it up and see if it's really got any lyrics and it seems like most people online are wondering the same thing, but I think he just throws out a couple of sentences that make sense and then wraps up the verses/chorus with gibberish - hence the name of the song. I looked up the making of the song on youtube (see below) and I totally fell in love with his musical genius! Yea, he did get a lil' carried away with auto-tune but that can't even begin to take away from the hotness of the instrumentals or the fact that you can hear that he actually has a voice beneath all of that. Go on R Les... do your damn thing! hehe... okay, i think it's time to go sleep!




...and to think when he came out with "addicted" i just dismissed him as another random artist... silly me!

No comments: